VACANCY: FILM EDITOR.
We are looking for an experienced Final Cut Pro X Editor to join the post-production team within our small & friendly creative studio in South West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an editor with at least five years experience to work in the unique world of superyachts and luxury. This is a new role due to company growth and we are looking for someone who wants to produce high quality content to match the expectations of the market we operate in. The demand for video solutions in our market is growing and we have always been at the forefront of the development. We see this role as being a key addition to our expertise mix and enable us to maintain and continue to grow our leading position within our chosen market.
· To work with our team to create films based on a client brief including but not limited to, promotional, events, documentary style, social media.
· To communicate brand stories and values, interpreting scripts with creative flair.
· Develop video content and ideas for the promotion of our own business.
· Build dynamic text elements using Photoshop, Motion and/or After Effects.
· Suggest and cut different music tracks to suit different edits.
· Work independently and quickly through feedback to the deadlines given.
· Ensure production processes and ideas stay current, share and promote cultural and technological trends
· Archiving and file management
· Experience using Final Cut Pro X and Motion and/or After Effects.
· Experience of grading and sound mixing.
· Experience using Photoshop, Motion and Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable.
· Ability to identify and focus on the detail
. Experience with media file management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
· Be organised with an attention for detail and an ability to work collaboratively.
· Easily respond to critical feedback.
· A good understanding of storytelling and an ability to create visually exciting content.
· An eclectic knowledge of music and a love of film, art and culture.
START DATE: Flexible, April or May is preferred.
If you are interested please apply to Robert at: email@example.com